Saturday 17 May 2014

Makeover!

Hi!

Since spring has finally arrived, I felt it was time for a mini-makeover. It started with my Sewing room- I reorganized the furniture, cleaned up and donated some old things. Decluttering really helped with my creativity and it motivated me to make a few new things. Next up was the dreaded Computer room, a place where papers and dust collect, a random storage area for everything from exercise balls to excess furniture. I'll post some pictures when the makeovers are complete, but for now it's just bare, beige walls, with furniture we've had since university!

With all the change, I decided it was time to overhaul my blog. I've been quite busy on Instagram these days, and I've been inspired by countless blogs to make mine more streamlined. So, tell me what you think of the new layout!?  In all honesty, it's really just a background/font change, I have better things to do than teach myself how to program a website on a long weekend! Anyways, this new layout is here to stay for a while.

This is just a short post, with some obligatory project photos... behold:

This was so much fun to make, I see more of these in my future!



I can't wait to get started on this Clara dress, i've been dreaming about it for a while. I got it off etsy, from GoobaDesigns. If you haven't been to her store yet, click the link! Shipping was fast to Canada, and I was able to combine a lot of items for the same shipping cost.



Finally, I'll leave you with this English paper pieced hexagon pincushion that I made.  It's filled with walnut shells and it's amazing :)



Thanks for reading!
Corina