Sunday 7 December 2008

I'm sorry I neglected my blog-posting!

So I've been busy... clearly I've neglected this blog because I haven't posted since August (sorry)! Well that is going to change. So maybe you're wondering what have I been up to? Well I went on holidays in September, and I was away for work for a month in October. So you can see how it would be hard to make things... but that is all going to change. Sadly, I'm not taking holidays for a while, and I have no plans to leave for a month with work anytime soon.

Lets get to the crafts! I spent a lot of time sewing up some cute little bags for my first-ever craft sale on Nov 29th. It was a good experience, but little disappointing because the sale was *really* slow. The community centre didn't advertise like I thought, and I didn't sell out of my bags (which I thought would happen. Better luck next year? I was thinking of selling the rest of them on etsy, but that requires a lot of setup! Anyways, this is a sample of what they looked like:



I also made some awesome mittens, called "Bird in Hand" mittens (Designed by Kate Gilbert)
(Ravelry Link)





I'll post sometime next week!
~knittypie